ON-CAMPUS TEST REGISTRATION
Please read the following carefully. This only applies for tests on the Athens, GA campus. If you wish to take your test off campus, go back to eLC.
- Testing Room: Testing will be in Boyd GSRC Room 324. It might be a good idea to visit the campus and find this room in advance so that you aren't late for your appointment.
- Academic Honesty: Please be mindful of the Academic Honesty code: I will be academically honest in all of my academic work and will not tolerate academic dishonesty of others. This is especially important in an internet based course. Please keep test content to yourself.
- Testing Procedures:
- Picture ID: Please bring a picture ID to your testing appointment. NO ID, NO TEST. Permissible items include drivers license, UGA ID, passport, etc.
- Calculator: You are strongly encouraged to bring your own calculator, but we will have some on-site for you to borrow. The allowed calculators for this course are: TI-30 series only. We reserve the right to check your calculator for any reason. We also cannot help troubleshoot calculator issues. Please make sure that your calculator is in working condition and that you know how to use it before you show up for your test.
- Scratch Papers: You cannot bring your own scratch paper. We will provide you with ample sheets to do your work.
- Exam Length: Proctored tests are either 105 minutes,120 minutes, or 180 minutes. Once you begin your test, you will not be allowed to leave the room. Please note that all proctored tests are closed book assignments.
- Miscellaneous: Your synced DuoMobile device must be brought to our campus testing room in order for you to be able to log into eLC using our computers. After that, you will need to put your phone away.
The Mathematics Department is not responsible for any lost/stolen materials that you bring into our testing labs.
- Registration Procedures: You will not be charged a fee if you register and take your test for the times listed on our registration page. Please note that this option is only available for UGA students.
- Logging In: After you read through this page, please click the button at the bottom. You will then log in using your UGA myID and password. (This is similar to logging into your UGAmail.)
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis. If none of the available time slots work for you, you will have to take your exam with ProctorU. Please go back to GoVIEW for details on how to do so.
- Testing blocks are NOT drop in sessions! Please make sure that you have a seat reserved for the exam.
- You may change/check your registration at any time. Simply select a new testing block and it will override your previous reservation. You may also check your reserved time slot by going to the registration site. Registered times that are in the past will not show. Please note both your testing date and time. The registration website will be color coded by day as illustrated on the table below. Any student that shows up for the wrong testing block will be asked to leave the room. We will also not administer tests for anyone that is more than 15 minutes late for their appointment.
- Testing Days: Please see eLC for a class calendar for dates. Registration for exams will begin about a week before the day of testing.
By clicking on the button below, you are agreeing to having read and understood
the test registration policies of the Mathematics department of the University of Georgia.