Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is WebWork?
- Why is my browser not loading WebWork?
- How do I log in?/What if I forget my password?
- How do I use WebWork?
- How many submissions do I get per question? Is there a penalty for incorrect submissions?
- I know my answer is right, but WebWork is counting my submission wrong. What do I do?
- Can I get an extension on my homework?
- Can I print my homework so I can work on it offline?
- How do I use WebWork off campus?
WebWork is a free online system that will be used to deliver your homework. WebWork can be accessed by going to this address: https://webwork.math.uga.edu/webwork2/.
WebWork is compatible with all browsers on PC, Mac, tablets, iPads, etc. If your browser gives you a "Security Certificate" error, you will have to add an exception. Please click here if you need assistance in adding certificate exceptions.
For example, if your UGA myID is uga30602 and your student ID number is 8101234560, then your username is uga30602 and your password is 810123456.
Once you log in, you may change your password. If you have any issues logging in and need your password reset, you will need to contact your instructor.
You would type in: (sin (8x) + (4x - 3) ^2 - ln(x) ) / (e^x + (x-1)^(1/3)).
If your numerator or denominator has more than one term, you will need to use parentheses.
- Select the homework set that you want to print.
- At the bottom of the set, click on "Download PDF or TeX Hardcopy for Current Set".
- Click "Generate Hardcopy" and print as necessary.