Registration for the exams will usually open a week before your exam date. Please read the following carefully:
NOTE: The Final Exam will be the same format, but with different testing slots.
- Testing will be in Boyd GSRC, in either room 220 or 324.
- Normally, the testing slots available are are as follows:
These times are subject to change as the department seems fitting.
|ROOM||TIME SLOTS AVAILABLE|
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. If you do not see these slots when you go to register, it means that the time slot is full. Failure to reserve a testing spot may result in a grade of 0 for that test.
- You may change your registration at any time. Simply select a new testing block and it will override your previous reservation.
- You may also check your reserved time slot by going to the registration site. Registered times that are in the past will not show. Please note both your testing date and time. The registration website will be color coded by day as illustrated on the table below. Any student that shows up for the wrong testing block will be asked to leave the room.
- The testing days are as follows:
|Group||Test 1||Test 2||Test 3||Test 4||Test 5|
|Group 1, Day 1
|Group 1, Day 2
|Group 2, Day 1
|Group 2, Day 2
Finals Exam Registration will begin on November 27 at noon.
By clicking on the button below, you are agreeing to having read and understood
the test registration policies of the Mathematics department of the University of Georgia.