We currently have WebWorK databases for the following courses: Math 2250, Math 2260, Math 2270/2500, Math 2700, Math 3000, Math 3500.
If you need to request a WebWork class, please email Aaron Gentry. He can be reached at aagentry -at- uga - dot- edu.
In your requests, please make sure to include which Math class you're teaching.
- What Students Need to Know.
- Alternate Way of Importing Classrolls into WebWork (using eLC by Phil Bergonio).
- Alternate Way of Importing Classrolls into WebWork (using Athena by Harrison Chapman).
- How to Manually Add Additional Students.
- How to Assign Homework Sets.
- How to Change a Student's Password.
- If your student cannot log into WebWork, please see the "What Students Need to Know" link and/or "How to Change a Student's Password" link.
- If there is hardware related issue, such as WebWork not loading, please contact our IT personnel: help -at- math -dot- uga -dot- edu. Please make sure to include a brief description of the error.